Payment error

Cuteparul
New Community Member
I m trying to make payment to 25 dollar from Paypal .. card is registered. I m getting payments declined error. Since 2 days
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Cuteparul 

There are several factors we could consider why your payment got declined. Check below article for reference:

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-paypal-payment-being-declined-faq3039?app=sear...

Hope this helps. Stay safe. Kudos & solved are greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting Paypal. We use a complex screening process for card payments. This helps prevent lost or stolen cards from being used in our system. On rare occasions, the screening process affects valid cards. A card might also be declined if: The card provider is having technical problems that prevent authorisation of a transaction. The card provider sees a charge that doesn’t fit your normal spending patterns and blocks the transaction to protect you. You’ve inadvertently exceeded the limit on your card. If you know that your card is valid but your payment doesn’t go through, you might want to: Contact your card provider directly. Ask why your card was declined, and whether you can still use it. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again. Pay securely online using your bank account. You can link your bank account to your PayPal account in just a few minutes. The merchant never sees your financial or other personal information. Add a different card to your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.