Payment declined

Admir_Adjaslic
New Community Member

Hello I am trying to buy something with paypal at https://themeforest.net/ but when I choose paypal and login it is written like this: Your payment was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try again or use a different payment method.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @dmir_Adjaslic,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you are not presented PayPal as an option when completing this payment. That is understandably frustrating. 

Without knowing the country your PayPal account is registered in, there are a few things that can be happening here. 

Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. PayPal declines some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time.

You may also want to check to make sure that your funding sources, like your debit or credit cards, are confirmed and that your account has been verified. Some merchants may not accept payments from unverified PayPal account holders.

Your best option may be to contact PayPal customer service directly to see if they can tell you more about this issue. You can click on the "Contact" option at the bottom of the website or reach out to them on Facebook or Twitter. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.