Payment Unclaimed

fermuscolo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I bought a phone in eBay 3 days ago. The minute after bid ended I paid with Paypal in the same way I do 20 times a month. Seller now says is waiting for payment so I went to my account and says payment is pending and unclaimed. Whats happening I don't remember to have to claim a payment when I receive. What to do? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fermuscolo

Sounds like the seller has the wrong email address on their auction. They may have put a new one on Ebay or Paypal but not updated on their auction during the listing process, happens a lot.

TELL YOUR SELLER TO DO THIS.

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then you need to change it DURING the listing process next time you list an item for sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fermuscolo

Sounds like the seller has the wrong email address on their auction. They may have put a new one on Ebay or Paypal but not updated on their auction during the listing process, happens a lot.

TELL YOUR SELLER TO DO THIS.

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then you need to change it DURING the listing process next time you list an item for sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fermuscolo
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I notify the seller. Lets see if can fix that. Thanks a lot!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.