Payment Still Pending

RuneNotSpooks
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried to sent payment for something I wanted to buy from my friend but it has been pending for the past 6 days already! I’ve sent 2 payments to the exact same email but neither were completed. I’ve sent 6 payments to other people before and after those 2 but neither of them got stuck on pending. I’ve asked my friend whether they received anything asking them to accept payment or if they even received payment at all but they didnt recieve anything! I’m sure there must be an explaination for this! I know someone has experienced the same issue before but this is definitely well over 48 hours. I’ve used the exact same bank account to pay for every transaction so i dont understand why this is the issue!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RuneNotSpooks

Pending  / unclaimed WITH a cancel option means that either the email address you sent it to is not verified OR there was a spelling mistake when you imputted that email address with a typo.

As its not going anywhere then cancel it but it may take a few days to complete back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RuneNotSpooks

Is it pending / UNCLAIMED?? If so is there a cancel option?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RuneNotSpooks
Contributor
Contributor
It’s still pending and yes, there is a cancel option.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RuneNotSpooks

Pending  / unclaimed WITH a cancel option means that either the email address you sent it to is not verified OR there was a spelling mistake when you imputted that email address with a typo.

As its not going anywhere then cancel it but it may take a few days to complete back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RuneNotSpooks
Contributor
Contributor
Ohh. Alright! Thanks for all the help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.