Payment Refused by Paypal

Dhowin_2000
Contributor
Contributor

I was about to buy some V-Bucks in Fortnite via Paypal...and then it says this "Your payment was refused by PayPal. Please try a linking a different payment method or contact PayPal customer service for assistance.". What does it mean? I already linked my debit card. It was successful previously with the same card but now it is showing a message. Please help me with this. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Raman3
Contributor
Contributor

yes same thing is happening plz fix

Login to Me Too

EdyDaberosu
Contributor
Contributor

ya , same thing bro 😞 so annoying , pls fix paypal

Login to Me Too

KhaledBkdach
New Community Member

I have this problem too 😛 

Login to Me Too

Saltwor
New Community Member

Me too, someone know how to fix it?

Login to Me Too

DarkenedAlexx

Same anyone know how to fix ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DarkenedAlexx,

I'm sorry to hear that your payment was refused. This can happen for a few reasons. It's possible that the payment method was refused by PayPal, or that the issuing bank refused the charge. If the problem persists after waiting at least a full day between attempts, please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.