Payment Receiving Preferences won't open?

Kaeshi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

Firstly, thank you for any help given.

I have been trying to change the Block Payment options for the whole day, able to get to the screen below:

1.png

However, whenever I click on "Update" to access the settings of almost every single option of the list, instead of getting to this screen:

2.png

I am simply being redirected to my profile page (where you have to click on "Seller preferences" again). That being said, I am almost unable to change almost anything in my account, and probably unable to receive tips too, which was the first intention.

I have verified and working acount, tried in two different PC's, with three different Browsers, to the same result; any click on "Update" to change my settings, only takes me back to menu. Does anybody have any idea how to deal with this? I have been unable to set my account properly as I wanted.

Again, thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I've seen stuff like that happen with something quirky is going on with your account configuration for Fraud Filters / Risk Controls.

These settings and options have changed a lot over the years, and sometimes the account gets hung up in a state where you can't get into the settings you need.

Somebody here might be able to jump in and help, but I would recommend calling and talking about it on the phone with somebody because if that is indeed what is happening they'll have to "flip a switch" on their end, and sometimes that conversation is easier to have with a phone call.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Kaeshi
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the fast reply, @angelleye

Looks like I got unlucky with the system, then. If I recall correctly I was able to change those types of settings not so long ago (2 months, maybe?)

I shall look for the direct PayPal support then, as it goes. I noticed the problem as a tip giver wasn't able to process it through. I hope I'm able to unlock this option as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you for your input. And literally, Kudos to you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.