Payment Received shows a Needs Attention

sharonshirt
New Community Member

Under the Recent Activities, Payment Received section, there is a Needs Attention notice by one of the purchasers. What does this mean?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharonshirt wrote:

Under the Recent Activities, Payment Received section, there is a Needs Attention notice by one of the purchasers. What does this mean?

It means it may be a payment that needs your attention in terms of preparing the customer’s order, make print a shipping label, adding tracking number. Not that there is a PayPal issue with it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharonshirt wrote:

It means it may be a payment that needs your attention in terms of preparing the customer’s order, make print a shipping label, adding tracking number. Not that there is a PayPal issue with it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharonshirt

To get rid of the "Needs Attention" nonsense, go to the "Add Tracking Information" or "Edit Tracking Number" link.  When you get there, click on the box that says, "Tracking information not required"  Once you click that box, the "Needs Attention" will disappear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hughmoz
Contributor
Contributor

Why don't Paypal just get rid of "needs attention" button as, it serves no useful purpose?  What an annoying company with precious little common sense. 

Login to Me Too

janebest
Contributor
Contributor

I've changed the details about Order, that it's already done, not in Shiping. 

paypal20191021.jpg

But money what I want to receive, still On hold in needs attention status

Actually, it wasn't helpful

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janebest 

Well it was helpful to the folks it applied to.

Yours may be a different problem but your screenshot is not showing.

However as my advice is not helpful I won't risk giving you any.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

janebest
Contributor
Contributor

Oh no, anyway thanks for the tip!😉 And yep, looks like the reason is that it was my first payment from a company, not from a private person, as I understood from the description/help articles here.

Login to Me Too

davidsbooks
New Community Member

Shipment has tracking, delivered, still says "needs attention".  Can't be edited either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.