Payment Pending

JohnnyKenard233
Contributor
Contributor
I just sold a product on Depop and it’s showing up on my account as pending. When I try to accept it says to verify my account but won’t let me link a bank account? Instead just shows my card that I’m using already. Please help it was $140 that I need right now . Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @JohnnyKenard233 , 

To help you link you're bank account so your money will be removed in pending, please contact our chat support team by clicking " send us a message " on the warning message you see when you go to the paypal website. Our chat support will be able to help you link a bank and will inform you the status of it. 

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting PayPal. Regarding verifying your account please check if your email address is confirm. To confirm your email address: Go to SettingsIcon Settings. Click the email address under "Email". Click Confirm this email address. We’ll send an email to that address. Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password. Money will go directly to your PayPal account balance. Money in your PayPal account balance can be withdrawn to your bank account, used for online purchases or sent to friends or family. Your Activity page is a record of the payments you’ve sent or received. Is there a timeframe to get my money? Payments made from a PayPal balance, credit card or by instant transfer are immediately credited to your PayPal balance. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.