Payment Pending

Bj1600
Contributor
Contributor
My friend from Vietnam sent me money through F&F, i recieved an email saying "eCheck payment in progress" also saying Funds are on the way, I am new to this scenario since i always recieve money normally, can someone tell me what is going on and will i be able to get my money?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bj1600 

It means the eCheck is currently processing. When the eCheck successfully clears, PayPal will notify you by email and the money should be in your available PayPal balance when you log on to your account. It should take about several days for eCheck to clear.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bj1600 

It means the eCheck is currently processing. When the eCheck successfully clears, PayPal will notify you by email and the money should be in your available PayPal balance when you log on to your account. It should take about several days for eCheck to clear.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Bj1600
Contributor
Contributor
How many days to be precise? I kinda need the money to pay bills
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bj1600 

How can we give you a precise date?

Countries / banks clearance times differ.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bj1600
Contributor
Contributor
So I'll have to do is wait, right?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bj1600 

Yup !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

A1mightyDog
Contributor
Contributor

I'm experiencing this for a fairly trivial amount. The poor client is waiting for me to dispatch his goods. The parcel, ready to go,  clutters up my place. No idea how long this e-cheque business will take. It's all UK based (buyer + seller). No idea what an e-cheque is, but surely one has to buy them, so they should be good for funds? Why does PayPal sit on them? Why can't I be told when the funds are likely to be released?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.