Payment On Hold and Make Payment with Paypal

jeunova3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I would like to ask regarding payment on hold although there are many similar contents from the community. I have seen that Paypal and most of the members stated that payment will be received within one day of delivery. I have been updating the tracking number since first day and the product was delivered however the payment was still on hold until today. I was really not sure why and couldnt find for any Paypal support, why is that so?

I would like to purchase orders from using Paypal, I am using Paypal Singapore, however would like to purchase something from the US, when I would like to make the order, the shipping address changed from United States to Singapore, with other details same and I couldnt make any changes. Does that means I am not available to use Paypal for purchases outside the country of my account?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jeunova3 

Sorry do you mean you want to purchase something from the US and have it sent to a US address or ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jeunova3
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I would like to order something from US and ship to US, but when I wanted to pay with Paypal it automatically change my shipping address to Singapore.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jeunova3 

Thats because you can't add an international address to a country specific paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jeunova3
Contributor
Contributor

Does that mean that it is not allowed to make purchases to overseas using my country specific Paypal account? Is there any way for it to not be country specific?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jeunova3 

Yes of course you can purchase or sell internationally, you just can't have it sent to a U.S address if your paypal account is a Singapore one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.