Payment Missing ?? Scam?? Error??

317Amber317
Contributor
Contributor

Okay hello support, Going to try n explain this well so please read carefully. Thanks. I started my PayPal account under an email address xxx and linked that email to my ebay account. Well I could no longer gain access to that email account because I lost my phone. So I decide to switch emails on my account to be able to verify the email etc.... Changed the account to zzz email, which is the account I am logged into now. So at this point I make my first ebay sale . And the sale on eBay went to the original email that I started the PayPal account with, which was xxx and not the current primary zzz. The buyer says he paid through PayPal. I never received email saying he paid because I think it went to the original email which I no longer have access to check it. On eBay says funds are pending g but not showing anywhere on my PayPal account at all . And when I use the see PayPal transaction button on eBay I get redirected to an error login page of PayPal. So I have not seen money in the PayPal account at all or received any type of payment received emails. Now the trickier part. I thought we should cancel the transaction period, on eBay , and let buyer reorder and then things would be normal. But now it will not cancel out till buyer is refunded but I can't and won't and should not have to refund any payments that I haven't seen or even been able to verify have been made. Am I possibly being scammed ? So where and what do I do from this point on ? PLEASE RESPOND IN A FAST PLAYER.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@317Amber317

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down under ''postage'' and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.