Payment Method Isnt Showing When sending Money.

Dayton552
Contributor
Contributor
SO FOR THE PASSED FEW MONTHS I BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM. MY DEBIT CARDS ARE LINKED. IVE EVEN USED ONE YESTERDAY TO SEND 2 PAYMENTS. THE ONE I USEDNIS THE UNEMPLOYMENT CARD FROM CALIFORNIA. SO AFTER THE 2 PAYMENTS WERE SENT TO THE SAME PERSON MIND YOU. I TRY TO SEND A 3RD PAYMENT LAST NIGHT. AND IT SAYS THAT I NEED TO LINK A NEW CARD TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. SO I THINK OK MAYBE THEN DELETED MY CARDS? SO I ENTER MY CARD INFO AND SAYS LINKED SUCCESSFUL. NEXT PAGE SAYS PLEASE LINK A NEW CARD. IDK WTF IS WRONG I CONTACT PAYPAL AND THEY TELL ME NOTHING JS WRONG WITH ACCOUNT AND TO CONTACT MY BANK. MY BANK SAYS NOTHING JS VISIBLY WRONG TO CONTACT PAYPAL. SO PLEASE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE HELP ME.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dayton552 

Did you confirm the card with the 4 digit code?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dayton552
Contributor
Contributor
No I didnt. Never asked me to. No option to either and if that was the problem why would it allow me to send twice then all of a sudden not let me again? I called my bank they said there no hold on the card or any sign of why it wouldn't work.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.