Payment Issue

dhaval_parmar
Contributor
Contributor

I got Mail From servie paypal team like your USD is Sent, but i didn't get in my Paypal Account. Please Help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi dhaval_parmar,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

For your security, always confirm each payment notification by logging in to your PayPal account and viewing the payment. If it's not there, it may be for a number of reasons:

• The sender may have sent the payment to an email address you haven't registered with PayPal
  • You may not have confirmed your email address. (Payments sent to unconfirmed email addresses will show as 'Unclaimed' in the sender's PayPal account)
  • The sender may have entered an incorrect email address. If the email address they've entered isn't yours, the money won't arrive in your account
  • Someone may have sent a fake payment notification to you in an attempt to defraud you for your goods or services

Never send an item or provide a service until you've confirmed that the payment arrived in your PayPal account balance.

If you think a payment notification is suspicious, do not post your item. If you've already sent the item, please contact your postal company to stop the delivery. If this isn't possible, you have the option to file a police report regarding possible fraud. Finally, please forward the email to us at spoof@paypal.com.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.