Payment From Rakuten To PayPal

lisaz10
Contributor
Contributor

I live in the USA.  I received a payment from Rakuten to PayPal.  What happened to this payment?  I didn't transfer it to my bank account nor can I find a record of it applied to a purchase either...

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Rydyn90
New Community Member

What use is a Community Forum if no one ever answers the questions?  This topic is a year old with 200+ "Me Toos" and not one reply.

Login to Me Too

imel_yu
New Community Member

My activity shows that there was $20 from Rakuten, but I don't know how I can transfer that money to my bank account. It is not reflecting in my Paypal balance.

Did anyone figure out how to access this money?

Login to Me Too

bkmacl
Contributor
Contributor

In my case, the payment received from Rakuten was applied to my next PayPal payment. The Rakuten amount covered part of the payment and the rest of the payment was covered by the credit card attached to my PayPal account.  It was only by clicking on the next transaction after the Rakuten payment-received entry in my PayPal transaction history that I could see that the Rakuten funds had been applied.  

Login to Me Too

Peachyqueen
New Community Member
Just checked and this is what happened to mine as well. Wish they would have outlined that somewhere because I intended on transferring it to my bank
Login to Me Too

Peachyqueen
New Community Member
Check the next payment following receipt of credit, it SHOULD indicate it was applied there, I just found it on mine.
Login to Me Too

JazzPop
New Community Member
I supposedly had a transfer as well this past feb 2022 and there are zero purchases with that 125.00 fat check applied.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.