cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Failed, when attempting to purchase subscription

New Community Member

Payment Failed, when attempting to purchase subscription

I am trying to purcahse a beatstars subscription. Even though there are no problems with my payal, and sufficient fund in my bank, I still get notified that my payment didn't go through to paypal from beatstars. And my activity on paypal just says it's been canceled almost immeadietley after the transaction is created. 

Help!

1 REPLY
New Community Member

Re: Payment Failed, when attempting to purchase subscription

I have a similar problem at Walmart with a new paypal business master card newly activated with back up funding in place that was declined for now reason and never even showed up on my paypal page with an error. I have called about this and the only solution they gave was to transfer money from my bank, they said it was instant, sure it is, but not the actually funding of my account that took 5 days. I had to call someone to borrow the money to complete my purchases and they had to wait five days to get there money back. In the mean time I have written customer service at least 4 times and no body reads the question, they come back with scripted answers that do not apply. The last person sent me something about using the card at an ATM lol and my questions never mentioned ATM's. So I would like to know how to use the card at a store when you have back up funding in place without getting declined and save me some embarrassment. My grandmother does this all the time an it never happens to her. She set it up for me. So I know it is correct I have my checking account selected as back up.