Payment Failed/Denied

LadyJinx06
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to order from Blippo.com, but whenever I try to pay using PayPal it says that it failed or has been denied. I contacted them, and they just recently sent me an email back that said:

"Hi, Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about the payment problem. :frowning: I was able to find earlier payment attempts from you via PayPal last month and here is the error code I can see: "The customer's bank is unwilling to accept the transaction. For credit/debit card transactions, the customer will need to contact their bank for more details regarding this generic decline; if this is a PayPal transaction, the customer will need to contact PayPal." Seems that there is a problem with your bank, not accepting the payment. Could you please ask them? 🙂 Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Best regards,

Mika | Blippo Kawaii Shop"

Please let me know what's wrong, thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LadyJinx06

Well they have already told you what is wrong.

Either your bank or card issuer is declining the transaction so you need to ask them why.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LadyJinx06
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to pay with PayPal though, it says I need to contact them. How exactly do I do that? What's their email address? Also, thanks for replying.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.