Payment Error JVZoo products

DLJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

Twice this weekend I have attempted to buy JVZoo products and got the following message Payment Error

PayPal reports that one of the emails involved in this transaction is currently restricted. This purchase cannot be made currently. 

Please use the Back Button to put in a different PayPal email address or click here to clear your cookies in order to purchase right now.

Does this mean MY email or the email I am trying to send money too? In chat the person said it did not look like I had any restrictions on my account so does this mean the receiver is the e-mail of problem? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @DLJohnson,

Thank you for your question, and i'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties with the purchase. Based on the information provided, it sounds as though the seller is currently restricted from receiving payments on PayPal but has not removed the PayPal option from his website. Unfortunately, this does mean that you would not be able to use PayPal to make the purchase, and I would strongly advise caution if you choose to make the purchase outside of PayPal. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

DLJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. Found him under Clickbank now and true enough his old site had not been pulled. (Why I have no idea.) Made my purchase and working with the product now. Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.