Payment Email Notifications

klamanna
Contributor
Contributor

My friend sent me money and I did not recieve an email like I normally do when receiving a payment.

He forwarded me the email he received after sending the money and my email and name are correct.

At the bottom of the email it says it may take up to two days for it to show in his account but what about my account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi klamanna,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your payment yet. If a payment is sent, it should appear in your account right away. Could you provide any additional information regarding the email your friend received, or details regarding the transaction? Any information you can provide will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

klamanna
Contributor
Contributor
The email he forward me has a transaction ID but when I called it said the transaction ID was invalid. It was for a larger amount of money. He showed me his banking account and the money has been taken out by PayPal but never deposited in my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.