Payment Declined

McKenziePalermo
Contributor
Contributor

So I tried to get premium on Spotify, and it declined my payment. So I tried to get premium for YouTube Music, thinking it was just something weird going on with Spotify. However, the same thing happened, and it said "payment declined due to an issue with your PayPal account". I've looked in the Help Center, I've looked through some of the solved topics, and it wasn't very helpful to me. I've looked through everything in my account, and all of my information is confirmed and correct. Does anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it? I need help, and I'm not sure what to do. I just hope something shady didn't happen to me. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

McKenziePalermo
Contributor
Contributor
Welp, it turns out that it was just a common bug on PayPal's end, and there wasn't actually anything wrong with my account. lol

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

McKenziePalermo
Contributor
Contributor
Welp, it turns out that it was just a common bug on PayPal's end, and there wasn't actually anything wrong with my account. lol
Login to Me Too

kermit69
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get around the bug? Did you have to contact PayPal to get someone to fix it?

Login to Me Too

alison48
Contributor
Contributor
Why my Payment didn't go through denied help me fixed it
Login to Me Too

N60660344n
New Community Member
When I checkout in EBay my payment declined there’s nothing wrong information from me !
Login to Me Too

jlufcmyers
New Community Member

Can I ask what the solution is? apart from a "Paypal bug" which doesnt help

Login to Me Too

Wilmar07
Contributor
Contributor
I have a reciept from paypal why they said that paypal decline my payment?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.