Paying online

Lainey126
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I've recently removed my debit card which is only card linked to my account as I'm waiting on new card.My question is even though it's the same bank account and it's linked etc can I pay with putting account details in online and not having card type as an option for paying?sounds confusing I know,I mean payment type and when it says PayPal can I use my bank account instead of card?I've money in my bank account just not a working card at this point.Ive confused myself.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello Lainey126,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

With PayPal, you can use a bank account, your PayPal balance, or  your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card as your preferred way to send money for goods and services or to pay for things online.

You can select and change your preferred way to pay online whenever you want by logging in to your PayPal account. Here's how to select your preferred way to pay online:

1. Click Wallet.
  2. Under Payment Methods, click  the payment method (your card, bank, or balance) you would like to make your preferred payment method.
  3. Click Make this preferred when paying online

Please note that you need to link a card or link a bank to your account before you can select it as a preferred way to pay.

There is no fee when you pay for goods, services, or eBay items with PayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.