Paying for Item purchased from ebay

kemoche
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the process of buying an item from ebay and I have cash in my paypal account enough to pay for the ebay item and NOT in my card. When checking out, ebay connects to my paypal account but redirects to charge my debit card. How do I change so that when checking out the cash I hold in my paypal account can be utilised and not to the debit card.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kemoche 

It could be asking for a back up payment method, so read the screens carefully. It won't charge your back up if PayPal system sees you have enough in your PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kemoche 

It could be asking for a back up payment method, so read the screens carefully. It won't charge your back up if PayPal system sees you have enough in your PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lynnefromphilly
New Community Member

I have a $2,500 PP Credit balance, 4 credit cards, 1 debit card & 1 bank account (over $300,000) & have difficulty paying.  I have answered security questions twice & ALL answers were correct.  What's wrong w/them???????????????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @lynnefromphilly,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.