Payement hold or pending

Meermurtaza
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir I have two months but I haven't receive 1,000 thousand dollars my payment in my paypal account my still pending on hold ago 18 feb I alot message to PayPal agent they don't have action for this case I hope you will quick solve my problem this is my mobile number <Removed> Regards by Murtaza

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Meermurtaza
Contributor
Contributor
Why payment is holds or pending yet
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Meermurtaza,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent pending payment or hold. Here's a couple Help Center articles you may find useful: 

Why is my payment on hold or unavailable?

What does the status of my payment mean on my PayPal account?

I hope those help!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Meermurtaza
Contributor
Contributor
Good day Sir/Madam Trust You are doing well and safe/PayPal is Registered Under Singapore And Singapore Regulations Apply & not the interest of a Greedy American Company PayPal This Email Will Go Viral Within 48 hours Should All PayPal Clients Request Be met Money on hold for what valid Reason This is no Such Thing as 180 days Should be Paid to PayPal with holders Interest & compounding interest is This not how Business World Operates Then Again if people are a Government we are people whom PayPal is abusing us by Playing With our Money Hence Forth We shall Be the Government & Ask That Our Humble Request Be Met I have many other issues Concerning PayPal Business Operation Ethics We are not Criminals We Comply With PayPal Uploaded Personal information Such I'd Documents & Proof Of Our Residence & Our Home Banks Also Comply To This Laws Request For Kindly Release My Funds in my PayPal account Regards By Murtaza
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.