PayPalMe

Cammus
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I recently started working for a Brazilian company as a (outsourcing) IT professional in a U.S. company located in Mexico. About the payment, they told me that I was going to receive my payment through PayPal, so I created the PayPalMe link and sended it to them, but here's my question: I need the payment to be on my Debit Card not in my Credit Card...how do I do that? Will they have the opportunity to chose between my two registered cards? Do I need to tell them on which one to make the deposit? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there @Cammus.

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you have created a PayPal account to receive funds from another person, they will send a payment to you that will be linked to your email address. The funds will show on your PayPal account, and you will have the option to withdraw the balance to any of your available withdrawal sources on PayPal. You do not need to ask the sender to send the payment to a particular funding source. Once they send the payment to you, the funds will show on your PayPal balance. 

I hope this helps.

David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there @Cammus.

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you have created a PayPal account to receive funds from another person, they will send a payment to you that will be linked to your email address. The funds will show on your PayPal account, and you will have the option to withdraw the balance to any of your available withdrawal sources on PayPal. You do not need to ask the sender to send the payment to a particular funding source. Once they send the payment to you, the funds will show on your PayPal balance. 

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Cammus
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, David
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.