PayPal took double payment

Nix9
New Community Member
PayPal took a double payment, apologised, and said they would put what they owed ($185) back into my bank within 48hrs. They didn’t. I called again and they said they would email me a letter for my bank to explain they owed me money, but it would take up to 5 days. They didn’t. I called PayPal back, and they apologised again, stating the money could take six days to go into my PayPal account, then I would have to transfer it into my bank which would take another three days for me to access my money. PayPal told me there was no other way to correct their mistake and that I just have to wait for my money, which they were not supposed to take, to go back into my account for me to access. Does anyone know how to get money back from PayPal that should not of been taken? PayPal gave me no options but to wait to get my own money back from them, and each time I have been told something different, so I’m not sure when I will get paid back.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.