cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal sucks

Advisor

Re: PayPal sucks

FOR LARGE SUM OF MONEY,you are better off using bank to bank transfer,western union .

domestic wire transfer would cost you but bank has better customer service,walk in and they don't put the payment on hold

Contributor

I Fundraiser an save horse's from kill pens to keep them from shipping to Mexico for slaughter, after days of begging for Donations to save them PayPal froze my Fundraising money, the lot needed the money so they wouldn't ship them, I couldn't send the money, the Horses was shipped to their death, thanks a lot PayPal murders
New Community Member

2 days and still can't get access to my money I sent for emergency. PayPal are thieves!

Contributor

I had many issues with this service. It really sucks. Can't wait to transit to another company.

BYE BYE PAYPALL

Contributor

BEWARE of Pay Pal
When you try to make Ebay payment with verified Pay Pal
and window opens with this message
"please add a credit or visa debit card to complete your purchase"
Means all your credit cards in your pay pal account are already blocked.
Do NOT add anymore cards they will be blocked automatically.
Ebay reps will advise you to remove your credit cards from pay pal
and make direct payment as guest to make ebay purchase.
At this stage is already too late and card will be blocked preventing you
to make direct payment to Ebay even as guest.
All payments to ebay are processed by Pay Pal !!!
ONLY option and ONLY to make direct payment to Ebay is with new card that was NEVER assigned
to your pay pal account!
None of the Pay Pal reps will be able to help.
Due to internal security model pay pal is preventing transaction to be completed.
They will repeat this sentence over and over.

Contributor

PAYPAL, the original cyber bully. 2020 is right around the corner. But I'm sure the new Dutch company will be crap too. Still, I hope it really hurts Paypal.

I stoped using paypal 4 years ago, they sucks as anything in the world. I bought a product on line which I never got so the seller used paypal to give me the money back and I am forced to use this crapy service to get my money again. It has been a week since I do not get it yet. It is obviously that they use peoples money for investments and make more money while we wait weeks to get our money.

New Community Member

I have a transaction on hold currently. And not one person can help fix it. The software bleep! The service bleep! After my current transaction is finished I’m deleting this P.O.S! A big F you PayPal! William 

Contributor

Hello. I am a new victim of PayPal. Pleasure to join with bro in "PayPal Sucks" group.

I submitted required documentation to resolve my limitation and still not get any review after a week.

I have more than $10,000 in balance from my freelancer career. Most of them from verified company: ENVATO.

My business is on fire.

I am counting days until they resolve my issue.

What will I do if they pirate my money? Can I hire a lawyer? Thanks for any advise.

Regards.

Highlighted
Contributor

Do you guy still follow this thread?