PayPal stole my stimulus money last night

Mbeach
Contributor
Contributor
I received a deposit from the IRS for my stimulus on the 4th( Yesterday) of Jan. Payment verified by irs. Paypal stole my money and will steal urs to because the dont need to answer the phones at all and who is going all the way to Mumbai to make em. We got **bleep**ed.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mbeach 

Were you limited to verify your account or is it on hold?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
@sharpiemarker I was limited a few days ago, i also saw news of new types of phishing scams happening so i made sure to go directly to the message center of paypal. I Never received that scam text message stating (Permanent Limitations click this BS). I've had paypal for a while so i know how to get the real folks to respond. So after 3 days or so i sent the official paypal reps lots of info. The limitations were lifted and i received the official email stating just that. Limitations were lifted jan3rd early morning so i was excited that jan4th was tomorrow and my account was back in good standing to receive money.. But nope im still waiting
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SideShowBoB wrote:
@sharpiemarkerI was limited a few days ago, i also saw news of new types of phishing scams happening so i made sure to go directly to the message center of paypal. I Never received that scam text message stating (Permanent Limitations click this BS). I've had paypal for a while so i know how to get the real folks to respond. So after 3 days or so i sent the official paypal reps lots of info. The limitations were lifted and i received the official email stating just that. Limitations were lifted jan3rd early morning so i was excited that jan4th was tomorrow and my account was back in good standing to receive money.. But nope im still waiting

still waiting for what? to receive some money or for the limitation to be lifted? Are you waiting for $600 stim check? You can check or payment status here (Click the blue Get My Payment button): https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
@sharpiemarker Did you even read what i wrote? Limitations were removed jan3rd early morning. I even made a transfer of a few dollars to make sure the limitations were lifted. The account was no longer limited on jan 3rd after i sent over several documents. Do you even have something to contribute to this topic? If not you should find other things to do with your time beside HALF READING comments. I wouldn't be here if i hadn't checked the Get my payment tool, which shows paypal is the issue. Im able to both stimulus release dates. First stimulus was deposited april 29th, got the money notification at 4AM april 29th. Second Stimulus was deposited Jan 4th, never received a notification @ 4AM like i should have. I know who to blame. Common sense.
Login to Me Too

Mbeach
Contributor
Contributor
I looked at my transcripts and it showed me 1800 to be deposited on January 4th
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
My transcript/Paypal activity doesn't even show a pending payment from irs treasury. So your better off than me. At least yours shows. I have all the proof in the get my payment tool that the money was sent on jan 4th. But i never received it. Nor is anything pending.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the club.. If the get my payment tool shows both stimulus dates for you, and you haven't gotten the second 600 check, your in the same boat with every single PayPal Cash Plus customer.. Especially if the last 4 digits of the bank account is the same and are in sync with the first 1200 payment. They told me to check my bank account like i have another bank account ending with the exact same 4 digits. Yes they have stolen the money. And clearly theres no one working to make the wheels turn on paypal cash plus accounts. If i had to guess, i would say the official paypal cash plus account headquarters which is probably in another country is quarantined, on lockdown, and the workers are collecting unemployment and not returning to work. Not enough people to make the wheels turn.
Login to Me Too

Mbeach
Contributor
Contributor
I think i know what happened and where they went. They were reassigned to filling out ballots and intering data in the us postal service database to get overnighted to Georgia. I dont expect them to answer **bleep** until the 7th over in Mumbai. I hope they get paid as much as the election officials did in Pennsylvania and Georgia etc. Lmao
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.