PayPal sand me Cheque incorrect name

RahulMondal40
New Community Member
Hi Please help me out in this, I was changing my name in the portal as i got married, so in meanwhile the payment that i have recieved, paypal send those payments as cheques in my home address, both the cheques have incorrect name and noone of my bank is accepting it. I contacted Paypal India customer care on Phone and he said that i should send back the cheque with an application to change the name and then they will correct my name and send back to me the new cheques. I did the same the whole process took more 15 days , in mean while i was contacting the paypal on mail and they assured me that after two weeks , i will get back my cheques. Yesterday i recieved the old cheques with my application and just a single line message on it that we cann't accept your request as the request need to be come from paypal official. I am not sure what to do now. Please help me out guys. I dont want to loose my money or stop using paypal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sk7861
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Rahul, Is you issue resolved? If yes Kindly guide me how it happened. I also recieved an e cheque in that my middle name is missing. Please guide me what to do? I will be grateful. Regards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.