PayPal returns shipping refunds

KWAB40
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know what the current issues ate with this? I have an approved refund which is now 2 weeks over the initially quoted timescales and the customer service from Telus is useless. Bar raising a complaint with PayPal I don't know what else to do to get my shipping costs back.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

gfprod
Contributor
Contributor

My refund was approved 1 month ago, but it's still pending. No help from either PayPal or Telus.

Login to Me Too

KWAB40
Contributor
Contributor
I raised a complaint with PayPal via the app as bad customer service, a few days later I got a call apologising for the issue and the amount was credited to my account. Still have 1 more outstanding that if not resolved by Friday will result in a 2nd complaint being made.
Login to Me Too

gfprod
Contributor
Contributor

@KWAB40 Thanks for the tip, I will try doing that.

Login to Me Too

lionelflyerdave
Contributor
Contributor

I have been jumping through their hoops for days now and each time I give them what they want, they conveniently come up with something more needed, or they cant use what I sent them , it is all just an attempt to discourage me from pursuing my refund, but they dont know who they are dealing with, I dont take NO for an answer, I will get my refund, if it takes me a year trying, just on principle alone. If they dont want to make the return shipping refunds, just say so and stop the program, either do it right or dont do it at all! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.