PayPal, not receiving payments, fraud,

SusieWoo78
New Community Member

I have 8 clients who have purchased items in the last week that have paid by paypal but I have not recieved the payment. I get the notification that the purchase has been made but then no payment. I believe they are all making them payment although i think they are beginning to think im scamming them. I have no idea what to do. It was all very random, some payments i got just fine, other, not. Some clients are being patient, some are being aggressive. I have chganged all my passwords on ebay and paypal. The address they claim the paypal payment they are making to doesnt exist.

ANy advice. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Owen-19
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what I have just posted I’m glad is not just me i have to ask for the money direct
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi SusieWoo78 and @Owen-19,

Are the payments you both are having issues with for eBay sales? If so then I would recommend checking the email address you have on your listing on eBay as it may be that it is incorrect or an old email address that you no longer use. To check this go to a recent listing and click on "sell a similar item". On this screen, it will show you the email address that was used for your last sale. This should help narrow things done. 

Please keep us posted how you both get on as it may help other members who are having a similar issue. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.