PayPal link

trung93nct
Contributor
Contributor
Hello people, I want to ask a problem about my paypal linked with confetti. After winning in confetti, I linked this paypal to Facebook to withdraw the bonus, but the payment was broken all the time. I contacted Facebook support, and they said I needed to provide "PayPal email, PayPal name, PayPal country and merchant ID" to Facebook to update my payment method. And today I asked back to Facebook, they told me: "I just checked our system and it doesn't look like our platform is causing your problems with PayPal. You can try to contact PayPal to see if they can help you with your problem: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us " Because of these things, I need help !! Thank you! (Sorry, I didn't write well in English)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @trung93nct,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble linking your account to a site for receiving a payment. What's the error you're seeing? 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.