PayPal issue during checkout on business website

Mouriyasuji1521
Contributor
Contributor
I recently started an online store on Shopify but have been unable to receive payments. The payment goes wrong at the last step. 

I registered for a business account on Paypal (India) and that account has been verified by them. I integrated Shopify with my account this shows up on my Paypal account fine. I am using Paypal express checkout as the payment method. I followed the deactivation and reactivation instructions to make sure the Paypal business account is integrated with my Shopify website. I have tried following all the instructions on the Shopify website but the payment won't work. 

I tried testing the website checkout and things always go wrong at the last step. After I enter all the credit card details and everything, the screen doesn't process the payment and refresh. Instead, it goes to a screen saying:

image.png

Please give me a proper solution 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you have correct PayPal email address entered?

When you set up your Shopify store, Shopify creates a PayPal Express Checkout account for the email address you used to set up your store. If you already have a PayPal account with that email address, then you'll receive payments from orders made with PayPal right away. If you want to issue refunds or manually capture payments, then you need to finish setting up your PayPal account.

If you don't have a PayPal account with the email address you used to set up your store, then you can add your email address to an existing PayPal account or sign up for a new PayPal business account with the same email address you used to set up your store.

Currency:

PayPal Express Checkout for India

PayPal is available in India selling in Indian Rupees (INR) or United States Dollars (USD). You can now add PayPal as an option during the payment step in the checkout process in India.

The PayPal Express Checkout is only available during the payment method step during the checkout process. During the checkout process, the PayPal integration supports purchases made in Indian Rupees (INR) or United States Dollars (USD).

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.