PayPal is no help! being charged for something I already paid for

kxqb
New Community Member

I ordered something online and the money left my bank account to be paid then it was later put back into my account and the next day was charged an NSF fee. Then PayPal proceded to take out the money from the account again then returned it and the next day I was charged with another NSF fee. im getting extremely impatient about the situation. I've emailed PayPal twice, with proof and no reply, I have called around 6 times today and they could not connect me with a representative, then when going to leave a message in their inbox I was told it was full and got hung up on. my patience is wearing thin and I no longer with to use PayPal ever again. their customer support is terrible and I want this matter resolved before I get another NSF fee for something that isn't even my fault!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I have had a very similar problem! I deposited the correct amount owed to PayPal to my bank account. First it just sat there for 2 days. Then they took it, then it was put back then taken again and I ended up with $135 NSF charge from my bank. Thankfully my bank actually cares about keeping their customers so they cancelled the fees. Then there's PayPal....I have bad phone service in my area so I normally email. But I couldn't find an email option anywhere so I went to the message center. I had to just stay on my phone for hours, talk to 3 different agents, then they ended up calling me anyway! I said all I wanted to do was shut down my account...but it wouldn't let me because there were still pending transactions apparently. She said they weren't able to take the money from my bank account yet. This is all over a $9.26 payment mind you. Any company with decent customer service would at least say, we will let that payment go and cover the 9 bucks for you....wouldn't they!? I mean I will obviously pay it, but all of this stress and aggravation over such a small amount of money is just ridiculous. So now I have to keep this account active until they decide to take the payment and then I can close it. Just overall, absolutely frustrating to deal with. Definitely will not be using PayPal ever again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.