PayPal guest pay

Tambararene
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get in contact with a live agent? Customer service lines are closed and I can’t start a refund on my own on the Help site or leave a message because I purchased through PayPal on a guest account.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tambararene 

Sign up for a PayPal account with email address used at Guest checkout, then email PayPal about opening up a dispute referencing the receipt ID number from bottom of PayPal receipt you received at time of purchase.

To  contact customer service for assistance:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tambararene
Contributor
Contributor
When I scroll down there isn’t the option to ‘email us’.
Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Tambararene 
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern.

Since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis, we have an available chat support option that can help you on that problem. Just login on your Paypal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

Hope this help. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Tambararene
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, jpcastel82, so I can’t chat because chat staff already told me only a live person can pull up PayPal payments on guest pay. 😔😔😔
Login to Me Too

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Tambararene

Have you tried contacting the seller for your refund request?

If you were able to do so but was not successful, I'm afraid that we will have to wait for our phone lines to open in the next few days/weeks for us to assist you with your guest checkout. We sincerely appreciate your patience.

Nonetheless, please be advised that our Purchase Protection covers payment for 180 days from the transaction date.

For reference/more info, you can check these articles below:

Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection)

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated.🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.