how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Monster_666
Contributor
Contributor
My question to the community is if I've been playing money game apps from Google Play Store and I can redeem to get the PayPal gift card(s) am I going to need to have some kind of PayPal Debit Card for the PayPal gift card(s) to be transferred to in order to use the gift card, I have a PayPal Account and I've won PayPal gift cards from the games I've been playing and they don't mail the gift cards to you and I have these gift cards that I can't even use because I don't know how or what to do to have what I've won sent to my PayPal account I want to know what it is that I have to do in order to start using the gift cards
Login to Me Too

Danaw1
New Community Member
I to have this issue going on. I have over $1000 won playing 1010! Block fun and they claim to have sent the funds to my Paypal account, but three weeks later still nothing has posted. What can I do to resolve this anyone?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danaw1 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kris0229
Contributor
Contributor
I have 200$ gift from big bang pong transfer succed already i check from games but i did not recive anything my paypal email was correct
Login to Me Too

mwiseeclombow
I have an issue I withdraw 200$ from bigbang bt still I didn't receive my gift
Login to Me Too

DC-12
Same here in the UK $800 dollars worth surely this can't be legal, it also puts PayPal name in a bad light
Login to Me Too

Temp20220921A
Contributor
Contributor
It really does and paypal should crack down on it just the way they've cracked down on fraud involving them coming out of African countries because Ghana is still black listed from being able to even use paypal services so if this has continued it's because Paypal and Google COMBINED hasn't saw people being ripped off by these video games that takes massive amounts of data from them as any big deal but rather they must be seeing it as harmless
Login to Me Too

Shariejay77
Me too Obviously a SCAM!
Login to Me Too

DaveG12
New Community Member
I have been playing online games on Google play store since the 6th of December. I use my PayPal account to receive the money I win. Now PayPal has permanently closed my account due to this game playing online. Has anyone else been subjected to this and can you offer some suggestions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.