PayPal funds on hold a week after delivery.

eeveetheworld
New Community Member

I sold an item recently, I put all the tracking info on it, and over a week after it's been delivered the funds are still being held. Is there any way to get them unheld, as I do need the money quite soon and would rather not wait all this extra time for it all to be released. 

I also called paypal's support number and contacted their twitter and used their "message us" things on the website.. literally everything has been automated and just tells me to put the tracking info on, which I already did on the day I shipped the item. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20231024R
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are holding multiple payments up to a week after delivery. Seemingly with no method of complaining.

They also don´t pay required by law interest on monies they hold which does not belong to them. If they make money holding our money we too should get the legal minimum returns. Therefore when they hold the money long after the item is delivered they would seem to be doing it to earn on the interest...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.