PayPal asking for a new card when trying to make a purchase

Lamizylia
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to make a purchase through Ebay and when the PayPal window pops up it logs in and then tells me to input a new card. Tried inputting a card and all it does is reload the same page asking for a new card. All my cards are up to date, spoke with PayPal customer service and they informed me there are no issues and to contact Ebay. Spoke with Ebay customer service and they tell me they cannot do anything and to contact PayPal. PayPal has had this issue in the past and people were getting around the problem with some Java cheats, but that hasn't worked since PayPal did some updates. Need this for a business purchase. Any help is very much appreciated!!!! Thank you!!!!This is the page I am seeing.This is the page I am seeing.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CLParish

I have had the same problem in the past. After a few days, I tried again and the problem did not recur. Now it is happening again two days running. I am surprised that PayPal can have such a basic bug and not organise a prompt bugfix. It is odd that no-one has responded to the original message with a workaround.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.