PayPal/Zelle.

Cristian0302
New Community Member
Do a few days ago, someone wanted to buy some shoes I was selling. I’m new to PayPal and so he asked for my PayPal mail, I sent it to him. He proceeded to say that it didn’t go through, and received an email saying the payment didn’t go through because my account wasnt allowed to received said amount so the buyer would have to spend another $300 to expand my account. But I would have to send $300 through Zelle to compensate him. I did and then come to find I had to pay $550 for certificates and fees but that I would be payed back plus $200. Should of stopped at that. They said they would send my PayPal a total of $1,250But they kept insisting that the other users PayPal account over payed twice. Don’t know what for and so now I can’t receive the money but yet again have to pay to expand my account. The other guys been texting me telling me that it isn’t a scam that he just wants me to get paid. Etc, told him I didn’t have the money to pay again and he said he’d split it with me. I’m pretty sure it’s a scam. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.