PayPal-Walmart

anbooker
Contributor
Contributor

Issues with Get Cash today. Did anyone else have issues with getting their money? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To ensure there are no issues with the withdrawal code at the store:

• Wait until you are at the Walmart location to generate the withdrawal code on your phone.
  • Once the code is generated on your mobile phone, it will expire after one hour, and you will have to create a new one.
  • Turn the brightness all the way up on your phone so the scanning device has an easier time recognizing the barcode.

** The amount of cash you can withdraw may be reduced if there’s additional activity on your PayPal account between the time you generate the barcode and when you use it.

• Check the expiration date next to your barcode before you use it. If it is expired, you will need to create a new barcode.
  • Also, you can only use one barcode at a time. So try to use your barcode before you generate another one.
  • If you still cannot use your barcode after checking all of the above, please visit paypal.com/help for assistance with your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

anbooker
Contributor
Contributor
I did everything correctly! I was told by the clerk there have been issues all week. I called PayPal immediately and the rep told me the same thing! She said it wouldn’t be fixed for a while! I don’t need the money but what if someone needed that money for food etc.?
Login to Me Too

RogueJo
New Community Member

I am one that needed the money today and now I have to figure out how to get the cash so I can get food for my dogs and the medical supplies I also need. 

Login to Me Too

RogueJo
New Community Member

had an issue trying to get cash at walmart. Still waiting for a call back. An hour wait to get customer service and all I get is the run around with the help section. 

Login to Me Too

Celestepeek
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get a barcode for Walmart to get money off my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Mulinax75
New Community Member
I had this issue actually on November 6th of 2018. It is now March 15th of 2019, and it still has not been resolved. I called PayPal today to check and was told by the agent that no dispute was even made about my issue. They made a ticket, but when I called back in December, I was told they made a dispute then. However, it was not made a dispute and apparently there was nothing ever even done about the ticket that was opened. I was told when I called back a month later that it had been escalated. Apparently, that did not happen. So, my money is still just in limbo somewhere. PayPal is saying they sent it to Walmart. Walmart gave me a ticket saying the transaction declined and never gave me the cash. So, a case was actually opened today, four months later. This is ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Twincity84
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me did u ever get ur money?
Login to Me Too

anbooker
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did. The code expires after an hour. What did the cashier say the issues was?
Login to Me Too

Wilbosworld
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I went into Walmart 30 minutes ago with my withdraw code generated and they said they don’t do that and I needed the cash card. Even though I called PayPal and said that is how it’s suppose to work.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.