PayPal Pending : "Your payment method will be charged when 1994 INC Ltd completes your order."

Mihnea1210
New Community Member

I want to cancel this pending but I can't and this is the message wrote near the pending: "Your payment method will be charged when 1994 INC Ltd completes your order."

What does it means and what can I do? 

I did not had enough money on the card when i tried to buy something and then i changed my mind and i realized that i don't need that thing .

The site from where i tried to buy said that it was a card problem after i pressed "buy".

Now i want to know if PayPal is going to take money from my card when I will add ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mihnea1210 

This is a temporary authorization agreement to pay the merchant. If the merchant captures the payment, then your account will be charged. If merchant says problem with card, then they probably won't able to capture payment and the authorization will expire. Authorizations cannot be canceled by PayPal because only the merchant can release you from the agreement and the agreement expires if payment is not captured. It takes a about a week, up to 30 days for authorization to expire.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mihnea1210 

This is a temporary authorization agreement to pay the merchant. If the merchant captures the payment, then your account will be charged. If merchant says problem with card, then they probably won't able to capture payment and the authorization will expire. Authorizations cannot be canceled by PayPal because only the merchant can release you from the agreement and the agreement expires if payment is not captured. It takes a about a week, up to 30 days for authorization to expire.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.