PayPal Payment - Direct Debit.

LauraAB15
New Community Member

Hi guys, 

Just wondering if anyone can help please. I recently sold a few items on Ebay and used an existing bank account on PayPal, that I recently added. For the past couple of days, I've transferred the money from my PayPal balance to my Halifax account, all was going swimmingly. However, today I had noticed that a PayPal Payment - Direct Debit of £19.98 has been taken from my Halifax account, why would this be taken when I have only sold £30 worth of items on Ebay in the last few days? I haven't purchased anything from that particular account. 

Also, I used PayPal credit for an order of £49.96 from a sports store, for some reason, a second payment of the same transaction was 'pending' a couple of days later, my balance was reduced, however, when I enquired through the app, it says there is no 'pending' transactions on my account but it was clearly listed in the recent transactions section via the credit balance section. 

I have tried contacting PayPal but I'm unable to get through. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.