PayPal Error: 13122

Helifa
Contributor
Contributor

Customers are getting an error when they attempt to make a purchase and I'm trying to identify why this is occurring.

When a customer tries to buy from my shopify store this message appears : 
“This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement.”

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Helifa 

Check if its any regs in the link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Helifa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , good day ; 

Thank you for the reply, I've contacted them & they told me that my account needs some settings configured in order to start receiving payments as my country has a different way to manage incoming payments.

Login to Me Too

MrTones
New Community Member

In order to receive payments into your PayPal account, you must link your US bank account or Visa credit card to your PayPal account and complete PayPal’s credit card and/or bank account verification process.

This policy applies to users in the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, French Polynesia, Grenada, Lesotho, Malawi, New Caledonia, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.