PayPal Checkout Not Showing Saved Payment Method

TheCrimsonNyte
Contributor
Contributor
I am attempting to use PayPal checkout on a store page to pay for an order. This store currently has an incentive for paying with PayPal. When I select pay with PayPal, the normal modal/pop-up window appears that requests a sign in. However, when I am successfully logged in, none of my saved payment methods display. Where the credit cards or bank account would normally appear, I see a broken image link with the word INCENTIVE. It prompts to add a payment method, but when I enter my credit card details, it provides the error: Your PayPal account is missing a payment method. When I log into my PayPal account directly, all of my payment methods are present. This is only happening on the PayPal checkout screen that the store redirects to. I have cleared cache and cookies. I've tried in different browsers. I've also tried on Mobile and on a computer. Anyone have any ideas on what is causing this or how to fix it?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.