Pay pal will not allow me pay sender

warren1627
New Community Member

... first off... there are no  buttons.tags  for human imput......

been going around in the merry go round for couple of days......    just to pay a sender of a book...  ( for this thumb down for paypay )...............................

July 2020 purchased a box from   Bookbarn UK,  paid and it was posted (in the mist of Covid-19), noting the estimated dates for delivery given, i allowed a extra time for arrival.... prior t0 Christmas 2020, i contacted sender - asking if the item had been returned or if they  had received any indication of delivery.... their reply, due to Covid-19 may take longer..i contacted them  later on and stated i had not received it  and they offered  refund for non delivery... i agreed to the refund, and i also advised them if/when the book turns up i will contact them and agree to pay them for it..  it turned up l ate January 2021, i  advised them, i will pay the price and advice me on payment arrangements....  i received letter from  them, they had instructed  PAYPAL  to send me a  MONEY REQUEST...  when i click on the links it will not allow me of paying it... i advised  BookBarn, and they contact paypal and today i got the same  message again, pay now,  and still  get the same will not allow me to pay.....    HELP..... i need to  pay  bookbarn.. thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@warren1627 

Ask them their email address and send it direct via send money > goods/services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.