Pay pal refunded

pantelislazgmai
Contributor
Contributor

How much days made the payment refunded to paypal in my pay account account?and how much days made my pay pal acount withdraw in my personal bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pantelislazgmai

If the original hacked payment was funded with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pantelislazgmai

depends when you paid / depends how you funded that payment / depends on when a refund was issued / depends how soon after you paid a refund was made / depends how the seller sourced the refund / depends how you sourced the original payment / depends on when you withdraw the funds / depends on if the refund was sent back to a card. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pantelislazgmai
Contributor
Contributor
They paid by hack on the 21st september (2018) and i applied for a refund on the 24th on the same month. Paypal sent an email to me on the 25th early in the morning confirming the refund. In the paypal account it shows that the case is closed, but still the amount is not clarified. How many working days it takes for the refund to be finaliszed and clarified?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pantelislazgmai

If the original hacked payment was funded with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.