Pay pal approvals

Viklou
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone please explain in basic English. What I need to do to receive money through paypal from on line gaming winnings. I am a little confused about everything that I have read. Is it possible to do this without violating policy??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Viklou wrote:
Can someone please explain in basic English. What I need to do to receive money through paypal from on line gaming winnings. I am a little confused about everything that I have read. Is it possible to do this without violating policy??

What is the nationality of your PayPal account? Operators and customers of gaming sites may need pre-approval if located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.

If you go here, they have an email address you can contact with information: See the Activities Requiring Approval section.

Here are other ways you can contact PayPal about this:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

@AskPayPal for Twitter or facebook.com/paypal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Viklou wrote:

What is the nationality of your PayPal account? Operators and customers of gaming sites may need pre-approval if located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.

If you go here, they have an email address you can contact with information: See the Activities Requiring Approval section.

Here are other ways you can contact PayPal about this:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

@AskPayPal for Twitter or facebook.com/paypal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Viklou
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks all. It is all a little clearer now🙂
Login to Me Too

Viklou
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou. Made it much clearer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.