Pay check protection program

Bobbytow
New Community Member
I had a paycheck protection program and somehow someway my bank got ahold of paper and took it from paper is started distributing my paychecks the self Now they never got funded because they were not the people who had a paycheck protection program so they when I hear close my account withdrew all my money that I had saved then there to cover the 3 weeks of paychecks did they have wrote out to me for my guys now I don't have the paycheck protection program P could paper was never supposed to give it to them now I don't have it I haven't paid my guys in 2 weeks they are ready to walk out on me they haven't left because they trust me they know they are in do this intentionally and I don't know what to do and pay pal ki saying they gonna Help me but they haven't did anything to help me with the situation if my guys are not page today I am going to lose my whole entire crew already lost my secretary
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.