Pay by Card option not available or it appear some times only.

iLAW
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am about to use paypal for my online collection of payments. I do own a business valid accounts and have set up everything that requires to obtain money from websites without the need of Paypal account. 

The strange thing is that some times the button comes which enable the client to pay through debit/credit card instead of creating account for Paypal and some times it does not appear at all. 

I wanna know what is the exact criteria for it to show always? Because mostly of my customers will pay through paypal but card only. 

Any help would be more than appreciated

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iLAW 

It’s really down to the client browser cookies. Each person is different. I am getting the debit/credit card option as well as PayPal account option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

iLAW
Contributor
Contributor

Can you check for the product that is $1? i have a test product. I try to access it from Mobile cant see and from my PC I can some time access some time not. I did not get how come my PC browser change, I mean when I added more items it is enable and when I try to pay only for $5 I cant see the button even from same device and same browser. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.