Pay after delivery

Tigerlily86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Why is it last week i was able to use pay after delivery. Tried to order of ebay today and its not giving me the option. Any one else having the same problem and is where a way to fix this. I find pay after delivery very useful. Many thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tigerlily86

Pay after delivery is offered by paypal, you can only use it when it is offered and its not offered on every transaction.

It gives you no more buyer protection so personally i don't get why folks like it, personally i prefer to fund my payments via a c.c. for extra protection but each to their own i guess.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

No,it is offered by Ebay,not Paypal.

Ebay kills USA pay after delivery.

but UK is still going strong.

may be the item does not qualify for PAD or the buyer does not,if eBay has problem debiting your bank account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nevadasmith

PAD is offered by Paypal and is on Paypal accounts as a payment method.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-is-pay-after-delivery-faq918

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

I thought it was Ebay?

May be because it was popular among Ebay buyers ,they start to complain when it was removed?

MANY shopped on Ebay for essentials,like dry powder milk,toothpaste,OTC pills ,diapers as some do not have credit card and they plan  their paycheck deposit carefully to make sure there is money there to pay .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nevadasmith

No because you can use PAD on any site on or off Ebay if offered.

It was popular on Ebay but its actually on my Paypal account as an option to add if I wanted to....I don't, not for me.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.