Pay after Delivery disappeared

LisaM85
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know why Pay after Delivery is only sometimes available?! I’ve been using it for years on ebay but this past couple of months it is never an option at checkout. It is definitely still active my PayPal account. Can anyone help?!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Cavesina
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue! I just noticed I have been paying interest the last 6 months when I have never paid any interest in several years. I always pay my promos before they expire. Well here’s where they are tricking us now. “Some” purchases even though it is over $100 and paid through Paypal using Paypal credit that used to qualify for the 6 month grace period are now not getting any promo. They show standard purchase. What is even more interesting about this is at least in my case it is only 1 merchant that they are doing this to and it is the 1 merchant I pay between $1,000-$3,000 a month to. So now these standard purchases have stacked up and my payments are being allocated incorrectly. I am going to sit down with my accountant and attorney tomorrow. This can not be legal. I got no notice of any of these changes and it just started this year is what I am seeing. Anyone else having this issue? I think we my need to start a class action because this is wrong.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.