Pay Pal transaction not working - error message

TDIX
New Community Member

Attempting for the past two months to transfer money from my New Zealand based account to my European based account.

Both are completely set up and neither have any limitations on them. Trying to send Euros from one account to the other.

Whether sending directly or responding to a request, I receive the error message "Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later".

After over 50 emails with customer support which have got nowhere (of course), and three costly international phone calls with support which have got nowhere, I am turning to the community to figure out what paypal can't.

What do you think could be going on? I have provided ID and address verification many times already so it is not that..

If you can provide any suggestions I would be very keen to hear it.

Many thanks,

Tom

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello TDIX, 

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.